Smartphone Control Timer Switch
YKNB Series is used for 220VAC 50Hz circuit. YKNB Series has built-in 2G communication chip, which can be controlled by multiple people through smart phone, with the function of timer on, timer off and cycle switch. As long as the smartphone and YKNB Series are connected through the network, it can be controlled by the cell phone APP for ultra-remote intelligent control of its load equipment.
- Operation Voltage: 220VAC, 50/60Hz
Operation temperature: -25℃~60℃
Operation Current: 30A (YKNB-30), 63A (YKNB-63)
Inductive Load: 2KW (YKNB-30), 6KW (YKNB-63)
Resistive Load: 6KW (YKNB-30), 11KW (YKNB-63)
Consumption Power: ≤2W
Control Mode: Manual / Smartphone App
● YKNB Series has a built-in 2G communication chip, which can be remotely controlled by cell phone mobile signal as long as it is placed in a place with 2G signal.
● All settings are made on the smartphone app, which also allows others to take control and display status feedback.
● If manual control is required, it can be operated directly through the buttons on its panel.
Instructions For Use (How to set)
● This switch should be installed on the wall or inside the distribution box to avoid rain and sunlight.
● This switch should be installed according to Figure 1, with its upper end connected to the power supply and the lower end connected to the load. The circuit breaker should have the function of overload short circuit and the power of the load should be within the rated power of this switch.
● This switch shall be set up according to Figure 2.
1 For those equipment (such as medical equipment and large equipment, etc.) that may cause life safety accidents or cause major harm to society due to the error of the timer switch, please do not choose this timer switch.
2 For those equipment (large heaters or cold storage, etc.) that may cause major property losses due to the error of the timer switch, ensure that there is sufficient design margin when using this timer switch, and take safeguard measures such as the double protection circuit.
3 Do not repair, disassemble or modify this timer switch by yourself. If you need to repair and check it, please be sure to entrust a dealership or other authorized unit.
4 Do not touch any terminal on the timer switch after it powered on.
5 This timer switch cannot work in humid, corrosive and high metal content gas environment. And do not let the timer switch come into contact with oil or water.
Get in touch with us now!
Please take a minute or two to complete this simple form to get reply in 24 hours, thank you!
*Please check the trash box of your mailbox, if you do not receive our email.