Welcome to the HUIMU Industrial website.
Please read the following information carefully before contacting us.
This website (www.huimultd.com, hereinafter referred to as "this site") is owned by Wenzhou HUIMU Trading Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we", "us" or "our"), which is the Service Provider of this site. The registered address is located at No. 266, Liujiang Road, Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China.
We respect your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
For additional legal information, please visit these sections: General Terms and Conditions of Service , and General Terms and Conditions of Use .
1. Which data we collect about you
In order to provide you with more accurate and personalized services, we may collect, use, store and transmit all kinds of Personal Data (Personal Data, or Personal Information, means any information about an
individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include anonymous data where the identity has been removed) that we group together about you:
1) Identity Data includes your first name, last name, username or similar identifier and title.
2) Contact Data includes your billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
3) Financial Data includes your bank account and payment card details.
4) Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
5) Technical Data includes your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
6) Usage Dataincludes the information about how you use our website, products and services.
7) Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us or not.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
2. How we collect your personal data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
1) Automated technologies or interactions.
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
2) Direct communication.
You can contact us by filling out a form or by mail, phone, email or other means to provide us with your identity, contact details and financial data. This includes personal data that you provide in the following situations: applying for our products or services. creating an account on our website or online store. requesting marketing to be sent to you. participating in competitions, promotions or surveys. giving us some feedback. asking for quotes. or use a cross-reference service.
3)Third parties or publicly available sources.
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources. And Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources.
1) The keyword information you entered when using the search service provided by our platform.
2) The information we collect about the information you have posted on us, including but not limited to participation activities, transaction information and evaluation details.
3) Violation of the law or violation of our rules and the measures we have taken against you.
3. How we use your personal data
In addition to use your personal information and provide you with information of interest (including but not limited to product and service information) by email or SMS, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your
personal data. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
1) Where we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
2) Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
3) Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
4. Disclosures of your personal data
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only
permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We will disclose your personal information in whole or in part in accordance with your personal wishes or the law in the following circumstances:
1) Disclose to third parties with your prior consent.
2) To provide the products and services you request, we must share your personal information with third parties.
3) Disclosure to third parties or administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with the relevant provisions of the law, or at the request of the administrative or judicial authorities.
4) If you have violated relevant Chinese laws, regulations or our service agreements or related rules, you need to disclose them to third parties.
5) If you are a qualified IP Complainant and have filed a complaint, it should be disclosed to the Respondent at the request of the Complainant so that both parties can handle possible rights disputes.
6) Other disclosures that we believe to be appropriate in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies.
thoughtful and personalized services, including promotional services.
You have the right to accept or reject the acceptance of cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies by modifying your browser settings. However, if you choose to refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to log in or use our web services or features that rely on cookies.
This policy will apply to information obtained through the cookies we have set.
6. Information storage and exchange
The information and materials we collect about you will be stored on our and/or affiliated servers. These information and materials may be transmitted to your country, region or the overseas areas (and the information and materials will be accessed, stored and displayed outside your country).
7. Data security
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to
those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
8. Data retention
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see [Request erasure] below for further information. .
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
access it, and under what circumstances we will disclose this information.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time, so please check it frequently. In the event of a material change to this policy we will notify you by notice on the site.
10. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data's accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.